25 Agu 2010

I Apologize

     God Almighty, how i thankfull to the things that You've given to me. You gave everything that i want, but sometimes i do a stupid thing in my life. is it fair to You? mmmmhhh i think no. Your kindness is too much to me, and i have many mistakes.

I do apologizi to YOU
      I do appologize of it, My beloved   God. when i see the night sky, i know that i'm the little one. i am not anybody. i only a human being, yup...only a human being. i cried for my sins. i regret so much. i met you by Shalat... i admitted that i was so far from you. now i want to say to You "How i love You, How i can't walk this life without you" i  hold my promise tightly,,,, perhaps i can be a new one who can make You smile.

1 komentar:

  1. Semoga ini bukan hanya postingan d blog mas..Tapi, bisa tercermin di setiap perilaku mas nantinya..Menjalankan semua perintahNya dan menjauhi semua laranganNya

    BalasHapus

Setiap komentar yang disampaikan. adalah bentuk apresiasi yang sangat berarti bagi saya dari penikmat serba-serbi cerita di blog ini. salam blogger dan salam persahablogan